Saturday, January 21, 2006

That’s an unencouraging sign,/ the fish store/ is closed.

I have a headache. There's a big lump on my head from yesterday morning. This morning I woke up and my back hurt, but now it doesn't hurt as much as it did. My cat has been permanently banned from the house. I feel bad. There is a get-together tomorrow at Katie's house. She wrote a poem on Thursday:

Humpty Dumpty pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and...fell off the wall.
I'm sorry. So sorry.

Later Megan drew a picture of Emo Jewish Gatsby. I threw soap bubbles at my sister. My dad smacked the countertop just to see me blink. I put soap bubbles on his ear. James's email address is on that math contest scantron and I haven't added him yet. I have to do my socials homework. Must. Do. Socials. Did I mention that this was my three hundredth post? I want a cookie. Give me a cookie! I don't want a cookie, who said I wanted a cookie? I'm making shifty eyes at my sister's cat. Oh look, it's me...

Image hosting by Photobucket

I wish I had a goat, I hate everyone, I hate everything, say sandwich, don't look at it!, do you like burritos?, pasta in a cup, I stole a salt shaker and filled it with sugar, I have an itch, I can fit that bush in my shirt, Thursday?, Mexico head, Tuesday, creepy elevator guy, I opened the diet coke can after I saw her shake it, this should be illegal, you're touching me!, don't touch me!, it's not an assembly until I take off my shoe, it's cold in here, I have a ketchup collection in my car, I like beans, I want to kick everyone!, I want to wound your flesh, I am an albino ninja, I am a vampire, being a vampire is like having a permanent hangover, that's not mine, mine!, give me that!, everything is stupid, why do my feet smell so badly?, ?hypocrite! Ok, I think that's it. Have a nice day.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

It's amazing what you can do with little dots on paper.

8:46 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Ah yes, good times.

10:14 a.m.  
Blogger Abigail Alexis~ mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Thats a cool picture of you !

:) AB

4:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home