Saturday, January 28, 2006

Why does my family have to be so fucking poor?

So my computer is being fixed on Monday, and it may need to be completely wiped. I am quite upset, and I'm frantically trying to email all of my pictures to myself. My personal pictures, meaning the ones that I took. As for the other couple thousand or however many that I have saved, well, let's just say that I have a new PhotoBucket account and I am uploading them as fast as I can, or fifteen or eighteen at a time. The going is rather slow at the moment. I am not going to be able to save my six gigs of music, however, and I really wish that I had my new mp3 player right now, because I am going to have to rip all of my cd's again, and redownload everything. As of right now, I have one hundred and thirteen hours worth of music on my computer, by two hundred and thirty-two artists. I have copied all of their names into my journal.

If I had a ten gig mp3 player I could save all of it. But I don't. I have a two hundred and fifty-six megabyte piece of shit that doesn't work.

*Cry of despair*
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I have a gmail and that's what I was using, but it takes about fourty-five minutes to send myself ten pictures.

3:14 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

That was weird...

3:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home