Wednesday, January 18, 2006

You look like an idiot. I'm going to take a picture of you.

David Usher fest - same CD on Repeat. Yay.

So Katie, is the party thing going on then? I want to bring food or music or something. Or go over to your house early and make pavlova (I'm winking right now. See me winking?).

I was bored when I finally got home, so I was looking at vintage dresses on EBay. I saw so many that I really want. There are some that are even better than the two-dollar dress from the Sally-Ann, which reminds me, I need a picture of me wearing it. You never know.

And speaking of pictures, I have more from my childhood that I want you all to see, because we can never have too many pictures of back-in-the-day when I was still cute. There are also a couple pictures of my parents' "first baby" Keifer. Kees was a big dumb golden retriever that we had to give away when we moved to the park. Anyways, the moral of this paragraph is that I have polaroids and you are going to look at them. I will eventually get Erin to take pictures of them so that I can post them up here, for the very few of you that I don't know personally.

I think that's all for tonight. If I come to school tomorrow dressed all boring-like, it's because I have run out of layering combinations.

I need a shower. Goodnight.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Of course you'll be there. It's on Sunday after SUS does her "church thing" as Katies calls it. If you don't come then you won't get your Christmas present.

6:55 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I'm taking a break from the word "shivoo." I can't be overusing it, now, can I?

10:27 p.m.  
Blogger Abigail Alexis~ mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

He,he,he...I think I am the only strager here. I feel left out, and a bit confused. He,he,he

:) AB

4:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home