Thursday, February 02, 2006

Back when "Bob" was the name of nameness...

This is what I did today:

Block Zero - Studied socials

Block One - Planning

Block Two - Studied math

Block Three - "Studied" science

Block Four - Math mock final

Block Five - Socials practice exam

After School - Studied socials on the bus

Currently - Studying Science. I want that sticker.

Other than that, I screwed up Cape Breton Lullaby during the choir tests today both times that I sang it, I studied my math in the caf in block two and pressured people into buying cookies from the bakesale, and Katie and I made up more titles for my journal. A few examples are: "One Black Guinea Pig," "One Black Guinea Pig and his White Female Mate," "Going to the Garage to Inhale Turpentine," (there have been a surprising number of people who have asked me about that one), "So...What IS the Deal With Navel Oranges, I Ask You?!" and finally, "Oxygen the Whore," which I added later, just in case you are wondering, Katie. I am contemplating adding the name for the fear of touching things, "Ahhgetitawayfrommedonttouchmegoawaygoawaygoawayphobia," but I think that it might be a little too long. We still have tomorrow to make more of them up.

Tomorrow I think that we should all get together in block two and take pictures. I think that I remember Krystal doing that on the last day of semester one last year, back when I was uglier and still wore glasses. I still have some of those pictures on my computer.

The fingers on my left hand are cold. I think I'm dieing. Or just extremely paranoid right now. Either one works. And now I'm smiling because I'm happy that I'm paranoid. See me smile?

Image hosting by Photobucket

I'm going to bed just as soon as I earn that sticker. Goodnight.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

We were busy today.

9:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home