Saturday, February 11, 2006

Can't think of a decent title for this one...

Yesterday's lunch was okay, pretty low-key. Went to the apartment later and got locked out, then broke through a window. Not too exciting.

Now that that's over, I am free to talk about today. It was fucking awesome. I got to my dinner thing horrendously early, and we stood out in front of the restaurant even after people started arriving, We finally decided to go in and sat around for another half an hour or so, only ordering when Alexis arrived and Mia started shoving napkins in her mouth. We were in a sushi restaurant, and we were in one of those booth things where you take off your shoes, although nobody remembered to. There were ten of us all squished in there. I sat between Greg and Mia; Mia kept on refilling my cup with tea and I was trying to convince Greg to try everything. Also to eat with chopsticks and to stop being so damn white. The food was all-you-can-eat, so we had a constant stream of sushi and tempura coming to our booth. Was so much fun. After we paid and everything, we started off to Death By Chocolate, but stopped next to Best Buy to cut Alexis's hair. Almost everyone had a go, while Ellis, Laura, Greg and I filmed most of it. For a five minute job done by, like, five different people, it actually didn't look too bad. We went to Death By Chocolate, where everyone shared desserts because we were all too full from the sushi to all eat our own. Afterwards we went to a nearby park, where we danced and ran around until my mom came and gave Greg a ride home. We played "Squeeze and Jump" (don't ask) and Greg spun me around, then dropped me on my head and fell on a rock.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Ellis and Mac. I just threw this picture in because Ellis's hair is pretty.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Alexis's hair all over the ground. Not sure why this picture is smaller than the others.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me. I was tired.

I totally can't wait to do it all again. The five people that I met were all really cool, and it was really nice to see Greg, Mia, Alexis and Ellis again. I miss sailing. If only Ellis sailed, then that would be so cool. Anyways...

Yeah, I'm done. Goodnight.

Post a Comment

<< Home