Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Inaudibly free...

I have a major headache, so I am probably going to go to bed pretty soon. I had my science exam this morning. It wasn't too exciting, finished it in an hour. Jordan and I waited for an hour after that for anyone who might want to go see a movie with us, but anybody who might have been interested also felt that they needed three hours to do the exam. We took the bus to Silvercity, only stopping at Wendy's because Jordan was hungry. We saw Capote, because Jas said that he wanted to see it and we both trust his taste in movies. It was amazingly good, a little depressing, but I was never into the whole Hollywood happy ending thing. On the way back we were discussing when we are going to go see another movie, and who we could bring that would be able to sit through a movie like Capote. I took the B-Line to Port Moody; Abby Wong got on at Henderson Place and we talked until I had to get off, and I went the the apartment. Dad and I did whatever until my mom arrived, then I fell asleep on the couch for two hours. I feel like shit. Goodnight.

Post a Comment

<< Home