Friday, February 24, 2006

Let's chop off his bangs and steal his hat.


Today was quite boring, the only interesting things that happened, happened in blocks four and five. In jewelry I finally got to silver solder my ring, and the soldered part doesn't look half bad, although the rest of the ring still looks like shit. In French we got to make Mardi Gras masks, and for once I actually have confidence in my shading skills.

My quads hurt from yesterday's run.

Will somebody please tell me what that assembly was about? I was at the second one, but Mao and I were having a six-page conversation in my journal about how we dislike Bergman, perverted stalkers, and how Mao wants to kill Richard, and I got rather distracted.

To Krisha, I meant to say this yesterday, but good job in the weightroom yesterday. We'll have you legpressing your own weight in no time. Hope you are having fun at SUS's, sorry I didn't go, but I only found out about the party in block three.

I wore my stripy socks today. I got many compliments, the first one coming from Mr Hall, who, a few blocks later, walked by me and congratulated me on eating a healthy lunch. I was quite confused. I was considering wearing my red and grey shoes today, but when I saw that the lines on my shoes matched up with my socks, I got confused and couldn't wear them.

On a completely different note, I really want this dress:


The band is Animal Alpha.

I think that's it for now. Sorry this post is a little erratic; my mind is all over the place right now. Mao, Katie and Jordan know why.

My family is home. I think that dinner will be ready soon. Goodbye.

Post a Comment

<< Home