Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Shoes: Talk To Me.

I find it quite amusing to walk down the hallways with a bouquet of flowers and see every single girl that I pass look at me with envy. Everyone is curious to know who they came from. I pass Joel, Jessica and Krystal on the stairs, they are playing Big Two, I pass a group of girls outside on the sidewalk. I pass a girl sitting with her boyfriend in the hallways, and copious amounts of people in grade nine, all staring at me. DeVita even commented.

The crêpes were very good. I saved one for Mao after school, and gave it to her while sitting at my locker with Katie and eating icing sugar straight from the container with a spoon that I found in my pencil case. Don't worry, it was clean.

I arrived at dance to find myself very cold. I lay on the floor in the fetal position because I thought that it would help. Later when Thomas arrived he gave me his jacket to use as a blanket. I then found out the horribly bad news. Luke's father suffered a brain aneurysmm yesterday and is in the hospital. He might not make the night. I have known that family for ten years, so it's rather shocking. Also, another girl at my dance school, Beppie (stop making fun of her name. I know you are), her father fell and hit his head on Friday and had to have brain surgery over the weekend. He's in the same hospital as Luke's father, apparently in restraints because he wants to rip all of the tubes out that are connected to his body.

Went to the apartment after, and spent a few uneventful hours there, with no internet and only two television channels. Like any other girl in my situation, I did the only thing I could do: watch half of the last episode of DaVinci's City Hall and then wander off and put up a shower curtain in the bathroom. Then Erin and I made a list:

Ooooo, scary.

Goodnight.
Blogger Unknown mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Very colorful blog.....very interesting posy like Caterpillar shoes......go and get your favorite.....

3:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home