Saturday, February 04, 2006

*Sigh*

The rest of my family has just left for the next few hours, going to IKEA and a few other places. I would have gone with them, but then I suddenly realized that I rarely like going places with my family, especially when dad runs out the door yelling. He will probably be in a bitchy mood for the rest of the day. So I opted out. I am going to use this time to study without any distractions, because I doubt that they will leave me alone tomorrow. The people upstairs are gone for the weekend, so I play my music as loud as I fucking want, not that I would care if they were home or not. I am going to go see if they have any other Socials 11 exams on the provincial government website, as I have already done the one that I have in class.

Edit: Damn.

Post a Comment

<< Home