Wednesday, February 22, 2006

So...Workplace hazards... Well, see that milk? It's too close to the deep fryer. It's going to spoil.

I am leaving for Tijuana in exactly two weeks.

Watched speed-skating and hockey in the caf today in block three. Sam and I gave candy hearts to each other. I gave him one that Yvonne, who got it from Mao gave me, that said "Gr8 Date" but Sam couldn't say it right and we got into a giant argument over how it should be pronounced. He gave me two that said "Be Mine" and "Let's Kiss" which everyone found quite hilarious. I let him down gently saying that I wasn't really into Asian guys. Good fun. We were reminiscing about swimming last summer and I threatened to put arsenic in his cucumber sandwiches, which got Muffin really confused.

Got a B on that French quiz, which was nice because I thought that I was going to fail. Cut my ring in half in Jewelry because it was too fat and I was mad at it. Imbeau said I could. My finger still hurts from yesterday.

Erin's friend from Norway thinks my name is weird because he's never heard it before. I was going to say the same thing about him, but his name is Tom...

I'm tired. Can't type. Goodnight.
Blogger erin mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

A link for you to check out.

10:59 a.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Sure it is.

8:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home