Friday, February 17, 2006

Stitched up, outta my mind...

Last night I saw Little Shop of Horrors at Centennial. It was pretty good, the best person being the guy who played the dentist; he was very good. I didn't know anyone in the play; in fact, the only person I knew was Cam, who was working in the sound booth. I saw Darren Burkett in the audience, but I was feeling antisocial and my knee was aching, so I didn't go over and say hello.

Tonight I'm going for dinner at Anduccis with the other people from ActionSpeak. It's sort of a Meet-And-Greet thing, which is good, because I want to know more then just one of the people going to Tijuana before we actually leave.

I finally have my own Bescherelle. It's so new and shiny. I also have a decent French-English dictionary. I was talking to Mac today, complaining about French. He laughed at me for not being able to remember how to conjugate regular present-tense verbs. In my defense, the verb thing happened three days ago. I remember now.

I found my choir music. I hadn't seen it for about a week. Not that I need it anymore, I've memorized All That Jazz, Cape Breton Lullaby, and most of On Suuri. I will learn Now is the Month of Maying just as soon as I get a copy of it. I won't be going to the first competition, as I will be in Mexico.

Ahh, I'm rambling. My dad's home. I think I will go to the workshop and raid the jewelry bench for scrap sterling silver. Ciao.

Post a Comment

<< Home