Friday, February 03, 2006

You are a freshwater prawn.

So today was decidedly more interesting than yesterday. Instead of making a list of everything I am going to miss about this semester like I did last year, I'll just talk about my day instead.

First of all, I took a nice little break from studying, not that any of my teachers cared if I did anything in class today anyways. We had a sub in block one, so we got to play sandman among other things, the only bad part of that was that five out of the six times that I was hit by the ball in sandman were in the left knee.

In block two I was feeling restless, so I dragged people around the school and we took pictures of ourselves. We even revisited Limbo and Katie and I sung Hey Jude like it was on repeat. Megan and I took pictures of each other jumping and there are lots of pictures of all of us being stupid:

Image hosting by Photobucket
The Aussie, Sunshine, That Crazy Dancing Person, and...yeah, don't have a name for Billie yet... at Beckie's locker.

Image hosting by Photobucket
We dragged Betty out of class for this one. Betty, Beckie, Louise, Katie, Billie, Megan.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Not THE wall, but close enough.

Image hosting by Photobucket
I don't care how many people have walked on these stairs, I am going to lay on them.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Megan jumping.

In science Katie and I had a long discussion in my journal and Mao was looking through all of my pictures until she got in trouble for it. Tsui gave us each a cookie as we left. As for what Katie and I talked about, I have only one question for you, Katie: Don't you like me singing with a German accent? Tsui didn't give us stickers like she promised and I was upset, but not really.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The highly coveted journal and pea pen.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Mao and Muffin in science.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Look at me, I'm "working." Actually I was writing to Katie.

Math was the best block today. The very first thing that DeVita did was put an old sandwich that Catherine had found in her desk, in Sue's desk, right before she came into the classroom. It took her a few minutes to realize why we were all laughing at her. DeVita then told us the Chainsaw Story, which we have been waiting for ever since September. I''m not even going to attempt to retell it, because it would not sound as good. He then handed back our mock finals, and I got the best mark on it that I have gotten all semester. He said that he was proud of me. After that we were supposed to make corrections and everything, so naturally everybody ignored that and sat around and talked, just like we always do. I was getting people to write notes to me in my journal. Tiff thought I was moving to China, and Kayley gave me that picture of her and I at my sixth birthday party. Our usual group of people was all there, talking about anything we could think of, like ways to kill people, namely Ms Bergman and wondering who stole Sue's mp3 player. I still think it was Tony who hid it in her hood. I would also like to say that I admit that what I said to Yuki today was mean, but it was funny as hell, and you know that if Tony had said it, Yuki would have actually said something back. I took all of those pictures for him anyways.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Megan, SUS, Krisha in math. Jordan and Sam were going to be in this picture, but Sam was hiding and Jordan was being too unphotogenic. You can kind of see Tena in the background.

Block five wasn't so exciting, we were supposed to write an essay based on one of the questions on our practice exam, but nobody did. We got out of class twenty minutes early because we had to take our desks down to the main gym. SUS and I then went to Ms Branch's science class to visit Krisha and Co.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Faaria and Audrey, Ms Branch's science class.

After school I reprimanded Sean for eating liquid death, and I took the 160 with Jordan, Stanley and Ian. I fell asleep in the 701, something I vowed that I would never do because of all of the creepy people that ride it, but nothing happened.

I will get back to studying tomorrow.

Post a Comment

<< Home