Thursday, March 30, 2006

Shakespearean pick-up lines

Just got back from the rugby game in Abbotsford. We lost, 59-24, but it was a brutal game. I really understand the game better now, though, so hopefully next week I'll actually be able to play. The bus dropped me off a couple of blocks from my house, nice and convenient.

Today was the last time I'll see Tiff for three years. She came to visit me in block four, and, so as not to get too emotional, Beth and I told her all about the metal shop, since she had never been inside before. She came to say goodbye to me when I was on the bus.

And that's it, I guess. I'm kind of sad right now. I'll see most of you tomorrow.

Edit: Here's Tiff's message to everyone at Moody. I'm just upset that she didn't hug the wall goodbye...

Post a Comment

<< Home