Wednesday, March 29, 2006

She's not a witch, she's just psychic and weird.

My first rugby practice today, and, despite the confusion on my part, I think it went quite well. Monica, Cat and Kush were helping me a lot. I followed Kush around for most of the practice. We have a game tomorrow, but coaches have said that there's only the smallest chance that I will be playing; for that I am grateful. I am going to go watch anyways, which means that I'll miss French. I wish I didn't have French in block five. We got our jerseys today, and they are pretty. I also got a mouthguard, burned my gums when molding it, and I have been wearing it practically all evening because I am just that cool. When I pay the fee tomorrow I also get shorts and socks. Sammy said that she'd bring me her spare pair of cleats because she is pretty sure that they are my size, but if not, I'll be going shopping this weekend.

The Parkwood Manor show was alright last night, I hid in a corner until I had to dance, then got in trouble because one of my bra straps was showing, which led to a nice game of, "Let's make fun of Abby's chest," played by Luke and Thomas. The dance itself was okay, I hate the costume with a passion, but I'm not complaining...

I'm going to bed now.

Post a Comment

<< Home