Sunday, March 19, 2006

So empathetic that I'm apathetic.

For though wild and lawless, they were nonetheless distant relatives.

SUS's birthday party was on Friday, so her, Katie, Katherine and I celebrated at her dad's friend's house by watching the second Austin Powers and half of the original Pink Panther. Was very laid back.

My cousin turned one on Friday, so yesterday we went to Eagle Ridge manor to celebrate with my grandmother. There was coffee and cake, and Garrett pushed me down a hallways twice in a wheelchair. She's very strong. My grandmother gave me a present when Auntie and the cousins left, a cheesy porcelain music box, similar to the one that she gave to Erin for her nineteenth birthday. It's cheesy, but a nice gesture nonetheless.

I am currently typing up my travel journal and making a few minor changes, so I will be posting the first part of it later tonight, hopefully with pictures.

That is all.

Post a Comment

<< Home