Thursday, March 23, 2006

Stress

Hyperventilation,
Lack of Air,
Fall to the ground,
Then Silence.


I didn't realize just how nervous I was for my French oral until I stood up at the end of the day and almost collapsed because I had been hyperventilating so much that my head felt light. As it was, I didn't even get to go today. Now I have another night to stress about it. Most of the good people in my class are already finished. No offence to Maya or Jocelyn, but I don't want to go with them, Brian would be okay, I guess, Jordan told me to pray to God that I get to go with Truman tomorrow. Robert I don't know about. People are saying that he might be the one passed out on the floor of the second floor boys bathroom in Block Three.

I find it ironic how just this morning in planning we were talking about stress and coming up with ways to lessen the stress in the lives of youth.

Post a Comment

<< Home