Thursday, April 13, 2006

I didn't get my picture of Brian in a dress...

We won today, but I don't remember the score. I shall add it in when I find out. It was absolutely freezing out there. Everyone was soaked. Mikhael let me wear his sweatshirt for most of the time that I was on the side, but it was so hard to stay warm. I got a nosebleed during warmup; we were practicing nine-on-nine, and the ball was literally smashed into my face. It was also the most confusing game that I have ever played. We were playing Abbotsford Secondary, so during the game, the other team kept on yelling Go Abby, and Get Up Abby, etc. I was so confused. It was a good game though; our defense really pulled through. Strommie was reffing. I have to do laundry now. All of my rugby gear needs to be washed, minus my jersey, because we are all too lazy to wash our own, so we make our coaches do it.

I'm still cold though, even after a hot shower. I'm wearing two or three layers and I have my cup of tea, so hopefully I will warm up soon.

I hope everybody is having a wonderful time at the Fast. I'm still so angry about that. Beckie is buying me a shirt at the Queen concert tonight.

I'm exhausted.


Edit: The score was twenty-six to nothing. That's four trys and three kicks.

Post a Comment

<< Home