Friday, April 28, 2006

I feel cultured

Today I went into Vancouver with my mother. In exchange for work, she rewarded me with lunch and a mini shopping spree. I spent my morning doing data entry in ACCPAC, about three hours in total. It was quite tedious. The only time I stopped during that three hours was when Marguerite forced me to get up and grab a scone. My mom's work has a professional caterer, so there is always a snack on the table near the coffee closet. Mom and I left for lunch soon after I was finished. We ate at Finches, I had a baked brie and olive baguette and a limonade and mom had a blue brie, walnut and prosciutto baguette and tea. They have one of the largest tea selections that I have ever seen. After finishing, we walked down to Cordova and spent the next little while in Mintage and the Deluxe Junk Company. I saw a few things I liked, but only came away with a shirt.

A fly just landed on my screen.

Anyways, we headed back to the AIBC, where I spent the next three hours stapling papers together. I made a joke about Gino Vanelli and my mom had to play I Just Wanna Stop. Listened to Eric Clapton and drank tea. We took the train home.

Is it possible to pull an ass muscle, because I think I did.

Post a Comment

<< Home