Sunday, April 30, 2006

I have to go back on Wednesday? Ugh.

Today I got to visit my grandmother, and I will see her again on Wednesday, meaning I have to miss my dance practice. I still haven't decided which one I'd rather go to. Grandma has been moved from Chilliwack to White Rock, and the only way we found out was when my uncle in Ontario called my mom and asked her to find his mommy, saying that my aunt had called him. Heaven forbid she would ever call us to tell us what was going on. Anyways, today we went to White Rock to check out her new digs. The place is much nicer, but it still smells bad. Grandma seems happy there though, especially since we brought her more paint.

Saw Bucky as we were deciding which fish and chip place to eat at, and I'm now talking to Paul on msn. Strange coincidence? I think so.

Post a Comment

<< Home