Monday, April 24, 2006

I'm hosting an Easter party next year, where we will roll eggs down hills and throw them up in the air. Anyone?

Mao was sick today, which meant that I had nobody to talk to in block two, so I spent the block sitting next to Blaise and wondering why I kept on smelling Old Spice wherever I went. I can be such an idiot sometimes. We played california kickball in PE, the only reason for it being that Strommie knows more people participate in it than football. I made it all around the bases and nobody noticed, and Yuki admitted that he's a dumbass. Finally put the stone in my bezel set in jewellery, so i should be finished my ring fairly soon. Yuan and I went to Starbucks after school. If it hadn't been Blues, I would have had rugby. The guys had a game today...I'm pretty sure it was the juniors because they play on Mondays. I'll know the outcome as soon as Mikhael gets home.

Report cards today, I'm now only getting ninety-two percent in PE. That's down from one hundred. Stupid Strommie.

Post a Comment

<< Home