Monday, April 03, 2006

"I'm smarterlier than you." "Nuh uh, I'm the smarterliest."

11:44am
I love technology. It's wonderful how, one minute you are sitting in front of your locker with some friends, eating a bag of popcorn, and the next upstairs on a computer looking up the company to see if it was run by one man or two "mans." Orville Redenbacher was quite ugly, but then again, who wouldn't be if they had dedicated eighty-one of their eighty-eight years to popcorn? By then I suppose it doesn't really matter what you look like. Nevertheless, I think I have been put off popcorn for life.


Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the "hot" Belgian guys that invaded my PE class this morning, I don't think they're hot, some of them were attractive, yes, and all, especially the girls were very athletic and put our class to shame. Shame.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Sure you are.

8:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home