Monday, April 10, 2006

Mao is high on soup

The choir thing was fun, I guess, although it would have been more exciting had I been more awake, but I got to see KJ again, and various people from other schools, plus those in our senior choir whom I never see that often.

Kayla: "Why is it that, whenever I see you, you are always surrounded by guys, you WHORE!"

Stanley: "Hey hey, she's an ASIAN whore."

Abby: "Wooooo! You know it!"

It makes up for the crappy day I've been having. Brian, Yuan and Jordan distracting me in French did not help.

On the other hand, that assembly in advisory was damn good, unlike the one last week. This woman actually knew how to keep people listening. It was so sad though. Emelia told me later that it really hit home, because she has sped on the same hill where the woman's sister was killed.

That is all for now. I have to take off my dance costume before I ruin it.

Post a Comment

<< Home