Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Monica: (to Sean and I) "You know, you two would make a really good couple." Sean and I: "Ummm..." *Awkward silence*

Oh god, I'm so busy this month. I just finally started my French homework, and am in the middle of a six-way conversation with the members of my English group on MSN. I'm not allowed to go to bed until they are done, because I have to print everything out.

Dance was okay; we met the woman who will be teaching us the dances and terminology for our exams in September. Showed Donna my duo costume and brought the group one home. Erin had an exam today, so she couldn't come to practice. I have a practice for both of my dances this weekend, and I promised not to forget this time.

Here is my group costume, for all of you lucky people to see:

The top:
Ewwww

The headband:
This thing is so annoying

I tried to hotlink pics off SOMEONE'S Xanga, but she password protected her PhotoBucket. Bitch. So I dirtied my poor camera and computer by taking pictures of my own. I hope you're happy.

Post a Comment

<< Home