Thursday, April 27, 2006

Oh my gosh! She's pulling a Britney Spears! All five of them are! Why! Why are you doing this to yourselves?

Yesterday we had that Planning thing, and I have to say, that was one of the funniest assembly/lectures that I have ever seen. I couldn't help thinking what an oxymoron it was: an old, Asian woman, teaching teenagers about relationships. Some of the highlights included "Mr Spikey-Hair AKA Johnny Depp" and this diagram:

Don't try to analyze it, it completely ruins the humour

Nothing else particularly interesting happened yesterday, went for a nice long run in PE, along this trail which I had never seen or heard of before, and it included running up this big-assed hill and ending up on the top of St George St Hill, then we ran to the end of the pier in Rocky Point, the back to school, probably six kilometres total, but the most tiring six kilometres I have ever run. I was all ready to do my French oral yesterday, having studied during English, the assembly/lecture and jewellery, but I got a nosebleed that wouldn't stop.

Today was an odd day. The junior concert band, junior jazz band and junior choir traveled to two different elementary schools to perform. The kids were so cute and everything practically went off without a hitch, except Crystal's piano playing, but you can't really blame her for that. I would like to point out now that I was not the one who screwed up during All That Jazz today, it was Katherine, and it only looked like me because she was standing right behind me and I started laughing. Got back and got changed, since the pants I was wearing are part of my dance costume and I can't get them dirty. Went to French, did my oral. Don't ask me how it went. Just don't. After school I hung out with Monni, Mimi, Maritza and Cat. We squished into Mimi's car and went to 7-11, where we bought snack food and drinks, the we went to Maritza's dad's café and hung out there until we had to head to Moody Middle for our game. We did absolutely shitty today, but then again, Gleneagle has won six out of the last seven provincial championships. There were a few injuries today, Lauren hurt her knee somehow, Mikky over-extended her elbow and Cookie fucked up her kneecap. After the game I didn't want to talk to my apartment, so I got a ride with Mimi. We dropped off Raissa first, as she had to go to work, then came back down to Port moody, where Mimi dropped me off. I was invited to the weekly post-game reflection/party at Cat's house, but I have to be up early tomorrow, so I declined.

Going to my mom's work tomorrow; I get to go to the Deluxe Junk Company and check out the new vintage store on Cordova in return for doing some data-entry and other menial tasks. Maybe mom will even take me to lunch at Cassis or the General Store. I'll take my camera just in case.

Post a Comment

<< Home