Sunday, April 02, 2006

"Really?" "Yes." "Really?" "Yes." "Really?...Nooooooooo."

Not much going on here right now, I've been eating all day, either real food or chewing on my chew toy. Yes, I have a chew toy. I have decided not to post the rest of my travel journal, because I am sure that I am the only one who cares.

Now, anyways, I feel as though I have gained two pounds this weekend. It would be more, but I actually dragged myself out for a forty minute run to Maple Ridge Park and back yesterday. It was nice.

I have spent practically my entire day on the computer, not suprising, but now I am more ahead on my English homework than I was before, yesterday only two scenes ahead on my comprehension questions, now seven scenes, a full act ahead. I am also nearly done my half of my planning project.

I have found a new site which is very interesting; I shall explain it tomorrow.

Post a Comment

<< Home