Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Shakespearean Improv

Ugh, I hate group projects. The people in my English group are freaking out right now, and I have proved once again that I cannot speak French. Luckily, Mia loves me enough not to laugh at my French, and is editing it for me before I have to send it off to my group.

Rugby was fun today; we focused on tackling and our shitty defense. I accidentally kicked Kelsey in the face as I was being tackled by Cookie, and later Cookie stepped on my hand and put all of her weight on it for a few seconds, so I have bruises and cleat marks on my hand. Both of my knees are suffering from grass burn. I can't wait until tomorrow's game.

Speaking of tomorrow, I will not be going to the Oxfam Fast, much as I want to. Those bastards firmly told me that they were closing the doors at five and would not let me in afterwards, even if I had a game, so I told them that they could go fuck themselves, only in a nice way, and asked for my cheque back. Assholes.

Now if you don't mind, I have to get ready for tomorrow, as I will be dressing up like an old man and performing Shakespearean improv. I am also getting Jung to take a picture of Brian in a dress for me, just because he specifically asked me not to. So glad I'm finally done that composition.

Post a Comment

<< Home