Thursday, April 20, 2006

Social Responsibility is being a cool kid

Game was nice today, Yours Truly made some pretty awesome tackles, or at least that's what everyone has been saying. My mom has been telling anyone who will listen about one particular tackle where I "flew through the air and took that girl down." My goal today was to not injure myself, since I couldn't afford it this game, and I achieved this goal, only coming away with a bit of blood lost from a stray cleat and a big-assed bruise on my leg from somebody stepping on me. Somebody found a four-leaf clover during warmup, and we all had to touch it for luck during our stretch/team bonding session.

I got to attend a lecture by Lesra Martin tonight, and it was wonderful. I will also see him tomorrow at the conference. Alexis was there too, and she will be at the conference tomorrow. I also saw Ms Gardenner and Ms Johansson, who had to ask me about my game.

I have a feeling that I am going to enjoy tomorrow.

Post a Comment

<< Home