Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Took that test thing that Beckie and Jordan were talking about, and, just as I suspected, I'm practically a Communist

Ack, nobody to talk to. Feeling lonely here; my journal is my only friend, and it is almost finished. I need a new one soon, it'll be my third in seven months.

Shitty two hours of dance, the first hour started off with Lindsay starting to teach us the syllabus for the CDTA exams. The dance she is teaching our group for the Bronze level exam is so fucking easy and so boring. Even the other group, who's going for their Grade Three is doing something harder. The next half hour was dedicated to Donna bitching to us about how shitty we danced at competition, and a good part of her rant was directed towards how I never smile in class. I don't like her class, I don't have fun in her class, and I smile more than anyone else when I'm actually on stage, so I don't see what her fucking problem is. The next half hour was dedicated to Donna bitching to us about how shitty we danced at competition, and a good part of her rant was directed towards how I never smile in class. She could have saved her breath; I didn't listen the first time, so obviously I didn't listen the second. I just wish I had the courage to tell her that I don't care anymore.

Learned a new song in jewellery that had most of us rolling on the floor.

In English had to write a paragraph on how we could improve our mark in the class. My paragraph basically consisted of: "I turn in all of my assignments, and they come back with perfect marks, I have gotten over one hundred percent on all of my tests, I have received one hundred percent on all of my in-class writing assignments, I am punctual, I have only missed two classes this semester, and that was because I was doing a service project in Mexico, I pay attention and participate in class, so why the fuck am I getting such a shitty mark?" I wrote it way better than that, I mean, I don't receive six out of six on my writing assignments for nothing.

Busy rest of the week, not going to be in class on Thursday, so I need to finish my study guide for English. Goodnight.

Post a Comment

<< Home