Sunday, May 14, 2006

The apartment needs more chocolate

Helping out at the musical last night really wasn't that exciting. I did an awesome job of selling tickets, sold quite a few actually, and the turnout was way better than Thursday and Friday. After an hour of that though, I had an hour and a half of down time, so I hung out with Gary, AJ, Alex and Navin at concession, talking, listening to music and playing cards. Afterwards we cleaned up and I rode the bus with Jordan even though I wasn't supposed to. Volunteering was okay, I got to show off my orange sandals and everything, but it was also quite traumatizing, as Jordan and I had a nice conversation over how sexy his ass was (can't say I've noticed) and I watched Brian stick his hand down his pants about seven times (it's one of those "you had to have been there" things). Spent like two hours on the phone afterwards, then forced myself to stay awake to watch SNL. Erin arrived at the apartment around twelve-thirty, and I thought it was funny that she was trying to be quiet while I was still awake.

I spent about half of today sleeping, on't getting up to make breakfast and cookies. Erin stole some of my cookie dough to make cookie dough milkshakes; we bought a blender for the apartment yesterday and it's fun to play with. Mikhael came over and we hung out for a few hours, went for a walk to escape from my parents who arrived a few minutes before he did.

Came home, found out that one of my cats, the fat one, was locked in our laundry room for most of the day. Felt bad, though it was not my fault. Ugh, so damn tired. I hope SUS gives me back my new journal tomorrow.

One more thing. Yes I have a new boyfriend. Shut up already.

Post a Comment

<< Home