Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Après avoir mangé, je suis mort

I didn't post yesterday because it would have turned into a bitchrant.

Yesterday during PE, a bee found me. It landed on my shirt, crawled onto my arm, and stayed there for the next half an hour. I even got changed with it sitting on my arm. When I got to English, however, Bergman made me get rid of it. It's not that I was upset because I had to say goodbye to it, although I had become attached to it in our short time together, and all the people who are afraid of bees in my English class are just a bunch of fucking pansies, but it was that she forced me to leave, fucking forced me, and told me not to come back until I had gotten rid of it. I should have just left and not come back. Instead I sulked in a corner and glared at her whenever she looked in my direction. I think it did some good; everyone knows how scary I look when I glare at people. Nevertheless, I miss my Alfred.

Portrait of Alfred
You could never do anything wrong, you would never hurt a fly...

After that I was in a really bad mood. I went to the library and did my English homework so I wouldn't have to do it later. Two concrete poems. One was about how I hate people who hate bees. When Bitchman read it today she just gave me this look that said 'I would kick you out if I could,' then told me off for muttering death threats to my dance teacher.

The rest of my day yesterday was okay. I got way better on my last French oral than the two before. Dance was mediocre, Mikhael was there and we started a new dance for our exams, but Donna was lecturing us about how we should have won gold last week.

Today was better than yesterday. It started off in the library with the usual jokes of whether or not I am going to beat AJ up, and my reading of 24 Hours. In planning we took a quiz about STD's, then looked at pictures of vaginas with gonorrhea and crabs. In English Bitchman talked about haikus for a block, made us analyze them and fill in blanks in her "happy happy, bounce bounce bounce" way. Meanwhile I ignored her and wrote twelve haikus, eight standard and four with eleven syllables. Some of them are actually genius. Who knew cardboard boxes and a hate for dance could be so poetic? Spent block three in the library again, and it was only slightly warmer than yesterday today. In French we finally got to work on our projects for more than five minutes.

After school I went to the rugby room and signed a ball and a shirt, then hung out with Krisha until her mom picked her up, because I never see her anymore, then Maria and I went back to the rugby room so she could sign the ball and shirt as well. She, Sammy and I walked down the hill together, then I walked to my apartment, where dad and I stood on the balcony and discussed the idiotic contractors conducting the renovations in the park and poetry. Mom and Erin arrived, then we went to dinner, as today is my father's birthday. We went to Milestones, like we did for my father's last birthday. I hate Milestones. I hate them so much after what happened last year. To add insult to injury, my mom today ordered the same thing that I did last year. On the other hand, the desserts were really good.

Got to dance twenty minutes late for a half an hour long lesson, blamed it on my father. I forgot that I had dance today when I got dressed this morning, not that I cared what Donna thought, but I was wearing a low-cut shirt that showed my stomach, and I forgot to pack a belt that actually serves a purpose, so my jeans were falling down. I should have left my hair down just to piss Donna off further.

I think that's it.

Post a Comment

<< Home