Monday, May 29, 2006

Fight your own battles, dammit!

I just made myself breakfast.

I probably didn't eat as much as I should have today. If I had money, I would have bought a muffin or something, but I only had enough for my cookie.

I had a good English day today, nearly perfect on my oral commentary and perfect on my group project, but a bad French day, two tests, one right after the other. I'm not saying what I received on today's test, and I don't know what I got on last Friday's. My other classes were just as unexciting as those two, in planning we watched some movie on teenagers and credit cards, luckily this is our last day spent on finance before we move onto sex ed, and in jewellery I ate chips and watched people light things on fire, though I did not participate for obvious reasons, the main one being that I am currently afraid of fire.

Took the school special with Mikhael, Jordan, Yuan and Kenny.

I left my journal at home today, and therefore was extremely bored in English. I almost felt naked, but not really. The last time I forgot my journal was two journals before this one, last December maybe. I just happened to forget it the day we had a homework quiz in math, not that I had done much of my homework anyways, but what I had done, plus all of my notes were in it. Oh well, I won't forget it again.

Post a Comment

<< Home