Thursday, May 04, 2006

Finnish Wisdom


So, we won. We're going to the playoffs. I'm a little bit disappointed, however, on the lack of support from the school. There was barely anyone there to cheer us on. Our main administrators showed up, which I thought was a nice gesture.

I'm eating cake right now; somebody thoughtfully brought this back for me from my uncle's birthday party. Details on that here.

Other than that, my day was less than happy. I failed that French test today, not by much, but it was still a fail. It's my first failed French test this year. I received the same mark on my oral as last time, which upset me because I thought I had improved.

The rest of my day is not really worth mentioning. I stole Richard's necklace in block three because he was skipping math, and after twenty minutes of him trying to pry it from my grasp, I gave it back to him out of pity. Every once in a while Thomas would steal his hat to distract him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just realized that I have not posted a picture here for a while. Unfortunately, I haven't really been taking any pictures in the last few weeks. To make up for it, I will now leave you with some writing I found on the landing on the stairwell near the auto shop and metal room:

It's original too

Post a Comment

<< Home