Monday, May 08, 2006

"He's not THAT short. What, like, 5'6"? Taller than me at least."

I am in a very good mood today.

Tomorrow we are playing Heritage Woods again. Four-thirty, Moody Middle. I expect everyone to be there, except for Mao, she will be at dance covering for me. Even Mia is coming, and if she can make it, so can all of you. If we win this game, we automatically make it into the provincials. If we lose, the season's pretty much over. We want to win this more than Heritage. They aren't the ones losing a third of their team to graduation this year.

Ugh, my knee hurts. I don't want to wear my brace tomorrow, but I might have to.

Watch out for me on the twentieth, that is when Abby's Diabolical Plan is coming into action. Ask me for the details if you really want to know, but basically I am going to rid Jamie of five or six of his stalkers. All I did in block four was plan it out. Beth helped with that, and Daniela helped finalize everything.

Oh yeah, here is proof that I took that picture in The Phoenix. Yuan can go fuck himself:

Sexy Raissa

I just wish that she had run for valedictorian.

Post a Comment

<< Home