Saturday, May 13, 2006

I now know what To Jordan means

Life really sucks when you can't chew.

I mean, I should have expected something if we were playing against Semiahmoo, last time I was speared in the throat and got whiplash (totally happened again on Tuesday against Heritage, but not so bad) but I didn't expect that. I only played for fifteen or twenty minutes, Bernes didn't want to put me in because of my knee. I started playing, left wing, and the first few minutes were all right, I tackled a few times and whatnot, but a few minutes in I was supporting Raissa, she was tackled, so she popped the ball up to me. I jumped over her and the girl who tackled her, it was awesome really, and would have been even better had I not been clotheslined a few seconds later. I was a little dazed from that, Monni even had to help me up, but a few minutes later, I tackled this girl, not the lightest person, and she landed on my head. I cried for ten minutes straight, and played for most of that ten minutes. As soon as I was called off, I went to my bag to look for my Tylenol, and gave out Ibuprophen to anyone who needed it.

So yeah, I can't chew properly and yesterday I went hungry. All I ate was a shitload of water, a cookie that took me half an hour to eat, some chocolate milk because I was dying for some and I only had ninety-nine cents, and half a granola bar. It took me all of block five, a whole hour and fifteen minutes to eat that granola bar half. Both Jordan and I agree that me trying to eat was the most exciting thing that happened that block, because that French toc really was a crackhead.

Hung out with Mikhael and Jordan after school and because we had nothing better to do, we spent a few hours at my apartment. Jordan left earlier because he had to go get ready for the musical.

The musical itself was alright, although I can't help thinking that I was cheated out of an intermission. I seriously went just to see Jordan dance. It made my evening. Afterwards I tripped over a speed bump, then was attacked by a few certain people, that had me lying on the ground screaming. Annoying, but funny, because I haven't screamed like that for so long.

Woke up this morning really dehydrated, and although I can close my jaw now, it stills hurts to chew. Erin loves me and she made me a smoothie with all of the food groups. Un fortunately, because we made the smoothie, we forgot to make coffee and now my parents are "mad" at us.

That's all for now, I have no idea what I'm doing today, only that I have to be at school later to volunteer with the musical.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Um, so?

8:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home