Sunday, May 28, 2006

I will be bored next week

Today was dance pictures. When I arrived I was quite surprised to find out that not only were they on schedule, they were ahead of schedule, which is unheard of on picture day. I had my first picture taken almost immediately, my group, then Mikhael and I went to the mall, where I took him to Dairy Queen for the first time ever. Jessica wasn't there and I was sad. We sat on the couches for a while, then we went back to my dance school, where I had my second picture taken. While we were waiting for the group before us to finish, Erin and I talked to the photographer's wife about when we were as little as the children having their pictures taken, and the dance schools we had been to before Footloose. Wolfgang took my first ever dance pictures, when I was three taking ballet at Chaisson. Wolfgang only started doing the photography at Footloose a few years ago, after Donna had a fallout with Ken Kajuwara, the man who did our photoshoot a few years ago for the TriCity and The Now.

This week I only have two dance practices, but next week, I have two practices, a tech rehearsal and three shows. Should be fun, I guess.

Post a Comment

<< Home