Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"It's a drink!" "...Actually it's wild boar."

WE ARE GOING TO PROVINCIALS!!!!!!

This is the first time ever! Daniela and Raissa were actually crying. Monni was awesome today. Out of our seventeen points, she accounted for twelve. My knee was being bitchy today, so I didn't play very much. I am so effing happy.

Here's a shitty picture of me running today. I don't take good action shots:

See the sexy spandex? :P

My day other than that was pretty uneventful. We were wrestling in PE and I discovered that my balance is worse than I thought. Betty says my nails are poisonous. I said I'd visit her in the hospital if it came to that.

Bergman is a bitch.

The earthquake drill today was pretty pointless. I was in the library at the time, and as soon as we were told to get underneath the tables, Yuan and Jennifer both hit their heads, then the librarians got into an "argument" over which number we were on when we were counting down. When everyone else was counting down, I mean. I'm too cool for that. We went outside, where I lectured Yuan and Andre for trying to go down the stairs near my locker, because in the event of a real earthquake, that part of the school wouldn't be there, as it is directly over the metal room. I am glad we didn't have the drill in block four, because I would have been in the metal room, and I would have thought it was pointless to even leave, because we would probably die in the explosion from one of the acetylene tanks falling over. Afterwards in the library I was reading everyone's horoscopes from two different magazines (Vanity Fair and ElleGirl) and Sam didn't get one of his, but that's okay because it's Sam. None of the Asians at my table (which was everyone except me) except for Brian, knew what Hanky Panky meant, and I nearly fell out of my chair, I was laughing so hard.

Spent block four working on other people's pieces because I had nothing of my own to work on.

French seemed to take forever, but I had Jordan and Beckie to entertain me.

That's about it. My mommy took me to Dairy Queen after the game because she loves me.

Tired now. House on soon.

Post a Comment

<< Home