Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ow! Why the fuck is the sun there!

Did my oral commentary today; it was okay, I guess, I mean, I didn't swear or anything and I talked for the full five minutes. Bergman seemed impressed that I took one sentence and managed to compare it to the American Dream and talk about it for two minutes.

Only ten uninjured people showed up to rugby today, plus Maritza and Cookie. Two of our coaches, Fraser and MacLean were there also, so we spent half our practice playing buggers and the other half playing Yards, which is my new favourite rugby game. It was very fun, seeing as I am half-decent at kicking, unlike some of the others, and we made fun of each other and so on while we played. One of my kicks that Mimi tried to catch popped out one of her pinky fingers, but other than that, nobody was really injured today, except maybe Steph, who kept on trying to catch the ball with her face.

Now I'm desperately trying to finish my English homework, but I fear that I'll be up quite late tonight. I need some of Sam's patented paper ninja stars to chuck at Bergman.

This is me right now:

lksdgkijso;rljkdflklfnhnhdkfnhdlkfnh

Post a Comment

<< Home