Wednesday, May 24, 2006

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

Received silver at DancePower today, I knew we weren't good enough for gold. Maybe if I cared I would have put effort into what I was doing. The whole competition took way too long. I would have left for the awards, I live three blocks away from The Act, but I bumped into Natasha and I had to sit in a hallway and talk to her for a while. I got to see Eliza dance, but somehow missed Jordan's lyrical. I suppose I was so bitchy because I wanted to be anywhere but in that theatre. I wonder how our game went.

Other than that, my day was okay. We did the Banting run in block one, it was wet, then Mikhael and I went for a walk to Starbucks in block two, it was even wetter. We walked into the school just before the hail started. I read a magazine in block three and hung out with my Asians, and in block four I managed to set my hair on fire. One of the few times that I forget to tie my hair back and a set my fucking hair on fire. It's not very noticeable, but it scared me shitless and now my hair smells really bad. If anyone who reads this laughs at me tomorrow, provided that I even go to school tomorrow, I will kick your fucking ass and light your hair on fire so you can see what it's like.

Post a Comment

<< Home