Thursday, May 25, 2006

"So Mimi, what's REALLY in that water bottle?"

It took me nearly two hours to get to school today. Two excruciatingly long hours.

The school part of my day was unexciting. I didn't pay much attention in planning; I missed half of the class. Saw Mikhael after block one, who gave me a cookie. I was happy. We watched part of The Great Gatsby in English, and I reminisced about the time I learned how to dance the Charleston. Block three I read a magazine, like I do every day, and SUS, Michelle and I bitched about teachers and the misplacement of major projects. I will never forgive that French Bitch for what she did to me last year. I hid in a corner with my hair in a tight bun in block four, and it was the only time that Imbeau let me get away with not doing anything for a block. I spent the block poking Beth with a piece of metal and eating apple chips. Block five wasn't worth mentioning because I was only there for half an hour.

The game against Heritage was pitiful. I really really want to kick a certain number fifteen's ass. I got kicked in the collar bone by somebody, but other than that I was fine. Monni was called off and she is so upset because Bernes isn't letting her play tomorrow and maybe not on Saturday. As soon as the game was over we packed up and headed for the banquet, where we arrived a fashionable forty-five minutes late. We were easily the "loud and obnoxious" group of tables, but it was fun. Monni, Cookie, Daniela and Raissa all won awards, and we cheered for practically everyone, minus the cheer team, because we never do. Ms Ono was at the banquet to present the Jaime Ono Award to somebody on the cheer team, and it was nice to see her again. Afterwards our team got together and discussed presents for our coaches, especially for Bernes, because we are losing her at the end of the year. We made her cry tonight.

We have another game tomorrow, against whom I do not know, but I am leaving early to watch some rugby beforehand. All I will miss is the Spring Fling, but I missed half of it last year because of a dance competition, so I don't really care. I won't get to hang out with Mikhael, but I don't get the chance to watch rugby that often.

I think I have French homework, but I don't care because I won't be going to French tomorrow.

Post a Comment

<< Home