Saturday, May 27, 2006

"Sure our technique was good, but everything else was shit."

Received a bronze medal today at DancePower for my duo. We could have done a lot better, but I was in a bad mood. Donna told me that although I smiled, I looked like I wanted to be anywhere but on the stage, which was kind of true, because while I was dancing, my rugby team was playing against Abbotsford. Beckie's little girls received gold and she and her mom congratulated me in the changeroom afterwards. Beckie hasn't seen me dance since we competed against each other a few years ago, but we didn't know each other back then. I am hoping to go back to The Act before I have to go the the grad dinner/dance to go buy some DP swag.

Stage makeup makes me look old
Me in my stage makeup. I know this picture is from Wednesday, but none of my pictures from today are any good. They take pictures of you while your dancing, but I only found one that I like and it costs about fifteen dollars to print.

Today I decided to become an Olympic speed-walker, but was soon informed that speed-walking is being taken out of the Olympics. Damn.

Post a Comment

<< Home