Saturday, May 20, 2006

This is perfect

The first part of my day yesterday kind of sucked, mainly because I did my French oral, then found out that it didn't record and I have to go again on Tuesday. Also, I had been functioning on three hours of sleep, and not even the trip to Dairy Queen in block three could keep me fully awake. I also skipped English, because I decided I'd rather sit around and do nothing in the caf then sit around and do nothing in a classroom. Bergman is the most gullible person ever; I walked up to her at the beginning of block three, told her that I had slept in and it was an hour and a half bus ride to school, then gave her my vocab assignment.

My day brightened up considerably after school, as Mikhael and Jordan came over to my apartment again. My dad arrived though, so we left early for school. Mikhael helped sell tickets, then we hung out till the musical was over. We helped clean up afterwards, I was busy trying to remove stripped screws, but Katie's mom arrived and I had to leave. Went to bed really early to make up for lost sleep the night before.

Woke up today at about seven, but I didn't get off the couch until twelve. I finally tried out the shower at the apartment, but there was no conditioner and I was sad. I put my pajamas back on because I was feeling lazy, then Mikhael called and after making myself breakfast, I went over to his house for a few hours, then his mom gave us a ride to SilverCity, where we saw the DaVinci Code. We took the bus back. There was this bum at the bus stop who was so funny, he asked us the way to Coquitlam Station, then after telling us never to let each other go, he started talking to himself. On the bus he struck up a conversation with a little boy, telling him that his mother was attractive.

Ugh, Monty Python isn't on and I am upset.

Post a Comment

<< Home