Friday, May 26, 2006

"You crotch-stuffer, you ain't got no balls."

I have been in a bad mood all afternoon.

In PE we did the first real twenty minute warmup in months, complete with nearly ten minute relay. The whole impersonating Olympic sports was stupid; sometimes I think Strommie is on crack. I got my new duffel bag after PE, and I had to show everyone how happy I was because it had my name on it.

In English we watched more of Gatsby and I nearly fell asleep.

At the beginning of block three Tiff, Chelsea, Kelsey and I went with Fraser to watch some rugby. We didn't end up doing much watching, but we kicked the ball around a lot, I finally tried to drop kick it and failed miserably, and Chelsea taught me how to throw a rugby ball properly; it only took me two months. The rest of the team finally arrived, and with them brought a case of Gatorade and cinnamon bagels with cream cheese. Some of us went to the changeroom to get changed, and we made friends with everyone inside, only to find out that most of them were the team we were playing. They were all very nice. I was clotheslined, and the girl who tackled me apologized and asked me if I was alright before she got up and got a lecture from the ref. We lost by five points, and we were very upset because we should have easily won that game. This game was my first ever being in the starting lineup. After the game everybody went home to get changed, then we met back at the school for the rugby banquet at Gleneagle. It was okay, the food wasn't all that great, the vegetarian option had chicken it it, and the entertainment was horrible. On the way back to school I was in a bitchy mood, so I sat in a corner while everyone else screamed and attacked each other because they were high on juice.

I was picked up by my mom, and soon after that Mikhael called me, and we had a thirty-seven minute conversation, only ending when I arrived at my house. Mikhael got his L today, and I am proud of him.

We got home just as our tenant arrived from picking her son and his friend from a youth dance at the local youth centre. It was Dayton's first dance, and he proudly told me that he had danced with a grand total of five girls, then proceeded to tell me about all of his friends and how many girls each one had danced with, and for how long. That kid is going to be such a player when he's older.

I think I gained two pounds today. I'll dance like hell tomorrow to make up for it.

Post a Comment

<< Home