Saturday, May 06, 2006

You look like me, I look like hell

This morning when I checked my email, this was in my Inbox:

Do you know what episode that Dora Show was that had you repeating "Lake , Tunnel, Rainbow" ? This is not a joke. I have an Autistic child that wants this for she is repeating it, but I cant find anything when I search except your site. I would appreciate any help. Maybe the day it played or anything else you could remember about the show.
Sincerely,
Scott


You'd think that since I've only seen a few episodes that I would remember this one, but it was over a year ago and I'm having a very hard time trying to find it.

Cleaned my room today. Dad was bitching, so I went for a run to clear my head and returned home with a headache.

I finally remembered to rip my Melissa McClelland EP onto my computer the other day and yesterday I found out where I saved it. I should really start paying attention to stuff like that. I can't wait until her next CD comes out on the twenty-third.

This is why I wear makeup all the time
Bad picture of me listening to my music.

Yummm
...And drinking tea.

Post a Comment

<< Home