Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Boarded the train, there's no getting off...

This morning I was woken up earlier than usual because my sister absolutely cannot get dressed in the morning without the light on.

We played four corner soccer in PE and I felt cheated because Strommie promised me that we would play buggers this week. Our teams were World Cup teams, Sweden, France, Iran and Switzerland. Guess what team I was on? Iranian pride, baby.

Betty walked into a vending machine. I had to mention that.

In block two while Bergman discussed Sylvia Plath, (her and I share the same birthday, or at least we would if she were alive) I studied for my French oral. We got our Gatsby vocab projects back and I got perfect. Thanks for all of your help, Baby.

In block three I studied for my oral until the game started, then I watched from the window in the library (at one point Johnston snuck up behind a group of people including Dalibor and Armin with a universal remote and turned the TV off just to piss everybody off. I thought he had a death wish) until Mikhael took me to his science classroom, where we watched there, while Ciolfitto told everyone how she'd seen us yesterday on a street corner.

I would have continued to watch the game in block four in the classroom between the metal shop and the wood work shop, but I was practicing my oral. Jonathan said he'd bring cookies tomorrow just for me.

Block five was pure hell. I spent all block waiting to do my oral, not working on my comprehension questions at all, just mentally going over my oral and having a journal conversation with Jordan about his. I finally started mine right near the end of the block. Everything went fine until the bell rang. Then Johansson paused the tape and went outside to talk to people as they left. All of a sudden there was a lot of noise everywhere around me and people started arriving to talk to Johansson, so it was about five minutes before she came back. By then my concentration was shot and I completely fucked up the rest of my oral.

Instead of helping the junior choir with dragging the risers from the music room the multi-purpose room (why were we not in th gym again?) I went to my rugby meeting, where we signed a giant card for Bernes and gave our coaches, except for Fraser, gifts. Stupid Fraser decided not to come. Strommie said he'd take his gifts...but we didn't let him.

Mikhael and I went to DQ, but in retrospect, we should have gone for bubble tea instead.

Got back to school incredibly early, read my 24 Hours in front of my locker for a while, then got changed and hung out with Jennifer and Esaly, because they were waiting for Rhena and Shy to bring them bubble tea and I wanted some. When they showed up we all walked back to school together and Rhena and I helped Jennifer with her English homework. Yuki and Brian came back from Subway and in return for completely disgusting the hell out of everyone at our table (Yuki was feeling his chest) Yuki gave me a bag of chips. More people soon arrived and eventually we migrated towards the music room, where I ran around and jumped up and down a lot, because I don't do that enough anymore. Everybody warmed up, then we all went back downstairs again and the choir and string orchestra went outside because inside was too stuffy. I hung out with Chris, Yvonne, Shalaleh and Jordan, which was fine until I accidentally got into the middle of a shoving match between Jordan and Shalaleh. The singing itself was okay, or at least it was until Ms Gay made the junior choir sing Operator, which I absolutely hate. As soon we were finished, my mom and I left.

We went to the apartment, where I complained in French about the lack of food, but soon dad and Erin arrived with Chinese and I ate and watched House and everything was happy.

I think I will take pictures on Friday.

Post a Comment

<< Home