Thursday, June 08, 2006

"Do you have a rack?" "Yeah I do, actually."

Anything happy that happened at school today was cancelled out by that bloody tech rehearsal.

In block one we watched that movie with the really cute gay guy. If we did anything else I wasn't paying attention.

Block two Bergman talked about some poem and I stared at my journal and wrote five poems, including one about how Bergman isn't fit to teach kindergarten, let alone IB English. The highlight of the block was when she asked if anybody knew someone with a really annoying voice and everybody started laughing because we were all thinking of her.

I spent block three in the library doing English homework and having a silent conversation in my journal with Kenard. We were trying to figure out how to describe cleaning a fish.

In jewellery I realized that my IQ always drops in that class, Audrey says from the fumes, and I tend to say really like stupid things like, "It's two-minutes-to-ten-to-two," and "That horrible smell is hurting my eyes." We didn't write another story today because we didn't feel like it. It was too grey outside. I spent the block half-heartedly working and feeding cookies to Aaron.

In French got nearly perfect on the aural. It makes up for the dictée that I'm going to fail on Monday.

I hung out with Mikhael after school until my dad picked me up. We went straight to Terry Fox.

What happened at the tech rehearsal was unimportant, but it included a lot of bitching on my part. I mostly hid in a corner and did homework, which is what I am doing now. I still have to type up that fucking sonnet. I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow.
Blogger angelfish mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

You're in IB? So am I =)Yeah, and my English teacher this year was kind of a dog too; I know the feeling. ;P

7:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home