Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hi Beckie's mom, um, I kind of knocked up your daughter. You see, we were practicing our imaginary duo and one thing led to another...

Today was mediocre.

We played Alley Ball in PE, I somehow ended up being captain of my team, though arguably it could have been the other Abby. We lost, only scored five points, but three of those, including me, were on my kick.

In English Bergman talked about life and death in poetry. I brought my poem count to twenty four in forty-eight hours, though I have written two since then, one about how I hate French and one about Brian's pink shirt.

In block three I bought milk for Mikhael, then read a magazine for the rest of the block.

In jewellery I did practically nothing.

Almost as soon I walked into French, I was beckoned over by Johansson, who was concerned about the lack of Katie in class today. I reassured her that I would speak to Katie as soon as she came on msn. Katie, go on msn so we can discuss French. If you don't know already, your oral is on Wednesday.

I got home and made myself breakfast again. It was good.

Post a Comment

<< Home