Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm pouring out my life over MSN

My internet just started working again after about five hours. There was a power outage out here, and even though we were spared, nobody else was.

Other than that, nothing exciting has happened here, I am recovering from the dance shows, thanking some high deity that they only happen once a year.

I am also feeling quite bitter towards anyone who has bought a new cell phone in the past six months. Just because your so fucking lucky doesn't mean you have to brag about it.

I think we're eating dim sum for dinner.
Blogger angelfish mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Yeah, people with new cell phones can be annoying. They're all so smug when their phone goes off in public, as if to say, "Yeah, that's MY phone with that awesome ringtone. Look how sleek and slim it is. I can access the Web and send faxes to China and wire cash to the moon; what can YOUR phone do?"
Those people bug me. My phone is so old it doesn't even have a color display; I bought it for, like, $10 on eBay; I think all I can do with it is call someone and send text messages, so I know how ya feel... ;P

7:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home