Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Katie needs to listen to Aerosmith more often

GO GERMANY!!!

This morning when I showed up at school for choir, I saw this:

wtf

Of all the grad pranks to play, this has to be the most unoriginal. The live chickens a few years ago were much more interesting.

I wanted to get my testing over with today in choir, but we ran out of time. Katherine and I are going tomorrow. It was interesting watching people as they performed though; I never noticed before how Jordan looks like a turtle when he sings.

We started watching Pay It Forward in planning, which I haven't seen for four years. Morin couldn't figure out how to turn the subtitles off and nobody bothered to show her how.

We reviewed stuff in English. I took a bathroom break in the middle of class and visited Mikhael.

In block three I hung out with SUS, Shy, Roo and Esaly until noon, and then I went upstairs to Mikhael's science classroom and watched Germany VS Poland.

In jewellery I watched more World Cup. Germany won and I was happy.

In French I spent an hour drawing this:

I worked so hard today
It's in pen.

The last fifteen minutes I dedicated to French. Sort of. Katie and I sat together all block and listened to music.

Mikhael and I got in touch with our inner Asians today. We wandered around Lougheed Mall until we found the London Drugs because I had to buy more faresavers, then we went for sushi and bubble tea. I completely forgot to go to the cross-country meeting today and now I feel bad.

I'm now incredibly bored. I made myself breakfast not too long ago, but it's gone now. I believe Moriah is having a party upstairs; that would explain the sound of the blender, the bad rap music and the eleven year-old giggling.

Solitaire is fun.

Post a Comment

<< Home