Friday, June 16, 2006

"My socks are so revealing."

It's been a long two days.

Yesterday started off with me doing my choir test. Other than being a little flat at the beginning, it was good.

My day was ruined when instead of playing buggers like Strommie promised, we played four-corner soccer. We also did relays with the ladder things and I almost hit Strommie with a skipping rope.

Bergman made us write a mock final in English. I finished most of it in half an hour, then took a twenty minute bathroom break and watched a bit of the game.

In block three I went for gelato with SUS, Shy, Roo and Yuan. When I came back I watched the game in Tsui's class with Mikhael.

In jewellery I ate chips and watched the game.

In French Katie and I sat together and listened to her iPod, then we went outside for a while and talked about shampoo with Diana and Trueman.

I ended up going home slightly earlier then expected because I thought I had lost my wallet and Mikhael and I had to go back to school to look for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I accidentally slept in until seven, but it was okay, because I didn't have to be at school early.

I returned my choir folder to Ms Gay, then hung out at the library.

In planning we finished Pay It Forward, then Morin let us leave. I found Siobhan, and that was nice since it's probably only the tenth time I had seen her all year.

In English Bergman gave us chips and gave us chocolate for answering questions about English. I gave all of mine away. The rest of the time was spent taking pictures:

Mao was so happy after this for some reason
The Asian Finger Star Thing - Shalaleh, Kenard, Jessica, Me, Mao

Still not sure why she's holding a cheesie
Blaise dancing with food

You know you're cool when...
Mao and I jumping. I look stupid.

In advisory we finally got our yearbooks. Brinkman decided to hand them out by giving one to the first person, then the last person and so on, but I complained and said that it was unfair to those of us who were in the middle of the list, so he asked me to pick a number between one and ten, I said three, and he gave me one. Jamie and I took a random picture of ourselves:

Been meaning to do that all year

In block three I sat outside of Tsui's room and signed yearbooks. Took more pictures, although I'm rather upset that some people cannot take an unblurry picture:

I don't even think he realized that he was going to be in a picture until I jumped him
Stanley and I

Jewellery was rather peaceful, only about half of the class actually showed up, so we all signed each other's yearbooks, then went through them and made fun of people. Took more pictures, Mimi took a lot because she is leaving.

Took many pictures in French, most of them including Beckie (who was wearing glasses for once):

I didn't even realize that we were taking this picture until it was too late
It's alright, we're dancers.

Because I'm that cool
Brian and I being Asian.

Hmmmm
Beckie, Me, Zahra, Katie, thinking.

NOT the other way around
Beckie's my bitch. Definitely MY bitch.

Halfway through the class Robert announced quite loudly that Mikhael was there to see me, and I went outside for a while.

After school Mikhael and I took the special and went to his house, where we hung out for a few hours. I met his grandmother and finally got to feel his brother's hair. To Mikhael, I'd just like to say, I don't have a wang! So there.

Took the bus home then made myself dinner. That is all.

Post a Comment

<< Home