Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"Oh my god, on my bag of Doritos there's, like, Superman."

Yesterday morning was my French exam. It was okay, I didn't get part of it, but I expected that. I am pretty sure that most of my composition makes sense grammatically, but my comprehension questions don't. And the language elements part of it was just stupid.

Afterwards, Mikhael and I picked up our tapes from Johansson, then we took the bus with Yuan and James, and I complained about how a certain someone was comparing me to a dead dog. Took a picture of a pair of shoes sticking out of a garbage can, then went over to Mikhael's house, where I helped him study for socials. His grandmother made us lunch, and then I went home.

Germany won, 3-0. I wish I had seen the game, but instead I just attacked Mikhael's arm until I found out the score.

I woke up this morning because my sister's cat made me. I haven't decided yet if my stomach ache is from hunger or if I'm sick again. Now Lou is making it rather hard to type, as she is demanding attention every three seconds.

Post a Comment

<< Home